Friday 23 October 2015

Saturday’s Supermarket Sale




Today, Yaya knocked on my door to say that my baby is down to his last bottle of milk.  So I had to make an unscheduled trip to the supermarket.  These are what I found today:

­ 
S&R

Tide Powder 10kg bag with pail is selling at PhP743.95.  I always hoard on this whenever it’s on sale because I buy for a huge household.   I simply shouldn’t miss out on savings like this.  For the record, I normally buy this 10kg bag (without pail) at Landmark for a little over PhP800.



Hubby and I love the fresh scent of Coast and Irish Spring.  Hooray, it’s marked down!  At 229.95 for a 6-pack, each bar costs PhP38.23.  Not bad for a bar of soap that’s made in the USA.




Rustans

It was quite a surprise to find a number of good deals here.  Normally, I only buy here out of emergency / scarcity.  Based on my observation, prices here are usually around 5% higher than the rest. But don’t dismiss this store when they’re on sale.  Savings can also be found here.  Check out their publication.  Oh dear, it’s dated Oct 16 – 25, 2015.  Pronto, pronto, rush to your nearest branch.  I encircled the deals which were more relevant for our household and the prices are honest-to-goodness lower than Landmark and S & R.






Thanks for dropping by.  ‘Til the next shopping trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment